Marked at the best rate possible, the offered range of Patient Transport Ambulance is manufactured by some of our most trusted vendors. The abidance of set industry norms and guidelines, ensure the product’s standard of quality. In addition, the offered product has a superior functionality, functional life and strength.
As is the case for any emergency vehicle, ambulances must be capable of moving at high speed through dense traffic.
Improving safety and comfort for patients and for response teams is crucial for this type of vehicle.
The benefits of S P Ambulance Service in terms of safety and comfort, as well as their economical and environmental advantages, have largely contributed to its success on this type of vehicle, including in the particularly demanding English market.
* Mobile Dialysis Unit (MDU) serves the dialysis needs of patients at their doorstep
* With Mobile Dialysis Unit treatment of the patient who is unable to reach hospital and require permanent chronic Dialysis is possible at his preferred location
* MDU is also a useful mode for dialyzing people with acute renal failure in smaller hospitals and nursing homes where dialysis facilities are not available
* The MDU includes a vehicle equipped with all the machinery and accessories required to perform a standard hemodialysis
* This includes dialysis machine, dialysis chair, power backup, and a water tank with water purified through reverse osmosis (RO)
* The dialysis chair works like a dialysis bed and in addition there is a monitor defibrillator and an artificial respirator
* This concept of Dialysis on wheels has been adopted by many government and non-government organizations for the welfare of the deprived people